Call for electroacoustic works.
Camin-Art Asociation and MUSLAB Ensemble
Composers, regardless their age and nationality are invited to submit their works of electroacoustic music, electroacoustic music and video, Video Mapping.
Guidelines for submission of works:
– Deadline for receipt of entries will Date: July 1 2016
– Works must be composed after January 2008
– The duration of the work must be between 5 and 15 minutes
– Only one work per category defined by composer admitted
– Entries must be signed by the author or authors (no pseudonyms)
– Works that have been previously submitted to competitions and concerts may participate if accompanied by a letter of consent for presentation and recording.
– There is no charge for registration
Category A (Audio only): is open to electroacoustic music compositions of autonomous art (music band), a single independent movement duration.
Category B (Audio and video): is open to compositions of autonomous electroacoustic music and Video, one independent movement.
Category C (Video only): is open to compositions of Visual Art – Video Art.
Channels : Stereo, 3.0, 4.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Formats : .aif, .wav, .mov, .mp4
You must register online at http://muslab.org/callforworks_2016.html and attach a file format (ZIP) with the following documents:
1) The application form completed and signed. (fill in Adobe acrobat)
2) One picture in good resolution.
3) A short biographical sketch of the composer. ½ page.
4) Notes of the work. ½ page.
5) Signed letter of consent.
A link to download your complete piece, either stereo or mutichannel versions. Formats accepted: .aif, .wav, .mov, .mp4 . (you can use wetransfer or dropbox)
Also attach a copy in .mp3 stereo format (with your piece)
For further information and conditions visit http://muslab.org/callforworks_2016.html