ensemble mise-en (www.mise-en.org) is very excited to announce a call for scores for mise-en music festival 2016!
Deadline: September 1, 2015 (EST 11:59PM)
Submission Fee: $15 (USD)
The guidelines for the submissions:
1. Applicants may be of any nationality and age.
2. Selected composers must be present at the festival (June 22-25, 2016) in New York City.
3. You may only send one piece per category. Please notice that multiple submissions are welcome, but each must be submitted as a separate entity.
4. Those composers chosen to write new works (CATEGORY #4) will be notified by October 1, 2015. All other composers chosen to participate in the festival will be notified by December 1, 2015.
CATEGORIES (Click one to apply)
1. Mixed Ensemble (2-15 instruments with/without electronics/tape)
2. Solo instrument (with/without electronics/tape)
4. Proposal for a new piece (flute, clarinet, trombone, piano, violin and contrabass with/without electronics)
IMPORTANT — we will not accept any hard copies or email submissions. All submissions should be made via the following website. (festival.mise-en.org/submission)