TEM – Taukay Edizioni Musicali and Delta Produzioni Associazione Culturale are inviting male and female Artists of any age and nationality to participate by sending their work into the SQUARE project.
SQUARE is the visual art section of the XVI edition of the New Music festival “Contemporanea” that will take place in October 2012 in Udine.
The project receives works, sent via the Internet, that will be presented in a multimedia exhibition during the festival. SQUARE is a meeting place for contributing artists in order to begin a shared visual experimental practice through different languages.
The fundamental requisite to participate in the call is the square shape of the work.
The work may be created using any technique or method (computer graphic, painting, drawing, illustration, photography, etc.) but must be sent in digital format (see below for specifications) and submitted online.
We do not recommend the use of ordinary mail for sending your work, and any works received by ordinary mail will not be returned.
Video works are not allowed.
The exhibition opening is scheduled for the first day of the “Contemporanea” festival. The works will be projected using several multimedia systems over the performances dates. The promoter’s idea is to transform this event into an ongoing project dedicated to the promotion of the participating works.
More than one work may be submitted.
The participating works must be:
– Sent by e-mail in digital format (email@example.com) with minimal resolution of 16×16 centimeter, 300 DPI (1890×1890 pixels). Do not send e-mail attachments cumulatively bigger than 3 megabytes.
If it is necessary to send files bigger that 3 megabytes, it is possible to use file hosting systems (more info about file hosting on www.taukay.it) using as recipient the following e-mail address:
Participation is free.
The following documentation is required:
– name, date and place of birth, nationality, address, phone number, email address.
– work title
– a statement agreeing to permit the use of the submitted work without compensation during the
– a statement agreeing to permit the use of the submitted work without compensation if there will be a new exhibition opportunity for the SQUARE project) – a statement agreeing to the treatment of personal information in accordance with Italian privacy laws.
– a brief biography
– copy of identification document of the Artist
The entry form containing all required statements is available in PDF and ZIP format at the following links:
Please submit your work and submission no later than September 10th 2012.
After September 10th 2012, a Jury will select the works to be exhibited. Selected works will be announced on September 30th, 2012.
The Jury’s decision is final.
By entering the call for works and submitting the work, the Artist accepts all the above terms and conditions.
Failing to follow the above terms and conditions will result in the forfeiting of any rights deriving from participation in the call for works.
The competent court for any dispute is the Court of Udine. For further information, please visit the TEM – Taukay Edizioni Musicali website at: http://www.taukay.it or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEM – Taukay Edizioni Musicali
via del Torre 57/5
33047 Remanzacco (Udine) Italia
tel. +39 0432 649244
fax +39 0432 649575